Guided Buenos Aires Gourmet Food Tour
Price On Request
Visit Recoleta and discover some of the neighborhood's best restaurants. Try some of Argentina's traditional food, including parillas, dulce de leche, empanadas and more!
- Any cancellations made after 12:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Bilingual guide
- One (1) glass of Argentinian Malbec wine
- All food mentioned
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests who will arrive late on the specified tour start times will be left behind and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be joining a group of maximum twelve (12) people in this tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Guided Buenos Aires Gourmet Food Tour|
Check-in at Recoleta Cemetery Entrance
Considered as one of the most popular districts in the city, Recoleta Neighborhood is a perfect location to try out some Argentinian food. Head to your first restaurant and taste a local appetizer, the delicious empanadas.
Traditional Parillas and Malbec
Enjoy traditional parillas or grilled meat at a local restaurant, paired with a glass of Argentinian Malbec.
Homemade Treats and Dulce de Leche
End your food tour with a delicious dessert at an ice cream parlor! Taste some homemade treats and try dulce de leche, a popular local dessert. Lastly, sample some mate and learn about this drink from your guide.
Check-out at Vicente López Square