- Buenos Aires
- Malbec Guided Walking Tour in Palermo with Wine Tasting
Malbec Guided Walking Tour in Palermo with Wine Tasting
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Learn everything about Malbec, Argentina's famous wine when you visit the Palermo neighborhood. Discover its origin and enjoy a wine tasting session at a hidden cellar with a local wine connoisseur.
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wine tasting
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 3 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- People 18 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests who will arrive late on the specified tour start times will be left behind and will not be entitled to a refund.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be joining a group of maximum twelve (12) people in this tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Malbec Guided Walking Tour in Palermo with Wine Tasting|
Check-in at Cabrera 5507, Palermo Hollywood
Hear interesting facts about wine culture in Argentina from your guide. Head to an art gallery where you will learn about the complexities and rich history of Argentine art. Have your first glass of Malbec, a popular red wine in the country.
Wine Tasting Session
Visit a wine cellar and have a local expert teach you the process of making and bottling the famous alcoholic beverage. Enjoy a tasting session, where you can sample various kinds of wine and learn how to drink Malbec the local way.
Palermo’s Local Bar
Get a chance to try an authentic fernet at one of Palermo's best local bars. This drink is famous to Argentinians. Have the option to stay at this bar or check out some other famous spots in town.
Check-out at Uriarte 1501