Full Day West MacDonnell National Park Tour from Alice Springs
Price On Request
Embark on a full-day tour and discover West MacDonnell Ranges, Standley Chasm, Ellery Creek Big Hole, and the Ochre Pits. Enjoy the views of quartzite cliffs at Glen Helen Gorge while savoring a delicious buffet lunch.
- Any cancellations made after 07:45 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 24 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 17 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please note that pick-up times may change without prior notice. Your exact pick-up schedule will be provided once your booking has been confirmed.
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
Please see the file below for the complete list of hotels available for pick-up in Alice Springs.
- Children 2 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking. A moderate level of fitness is required.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- This tour can accommodate vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free requests. Please indicate request at the time of booking.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please note that pick-up times may change without prior notice. Your exact pick-up schedule will be provided once your booking has been confirmed.
|MacDonnell Ranges Tour|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Alice Springs
West MacDonnell National Park Tour
Head west on to Larapinta Drive with magnificent views of the ochre-colored West MacDonnells. Snap away as you visit historic sites and beautiful gorges boasting unparalleled nature landscapes. These include Simpsons Gap, the Ochre Pits, and Ormiston Gorge.
Morning Tea at Standley Chasm
Have your morning tea at the deep red cleft of Standley Chasm and walk along the barren creek bed of Angkerle. Bring your camera and don't miss taking photos of the picturesque views along the way.
Glen Helen Gorge
Enjoy a sit-down buffet lunch at Glen Helen Gorge, a serene hideaway set beneath huge quartzite cliffs. See a throng of birds, marsupials and other animals within the area or hit the waters for a refreshing dip when the weather allows.
Ellery Creek Big Hole
Walk at the dry creek bed to Ellery Creek Big Hole just below a steep rocky escarpment to reach a stunning waterhole. Marvel at brilliant blues and oranges reflecting on the clear waters.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Alice Springs