Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness Full Day Tour with Jungle Surfing
Visit Cape Tribulation and soar over the forest on a Jungle Surfing Canopy tour with scenic nature views extending out to the Alexandra Lookout and Great Barrier Reef. Cruise the Daintree River and grab the chance to see a wild Estuarine Crocodile!
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$236|
|Child (Age 4-14)||$199|
- Daintree River Cable Ferry transport
- Daintree River Cruise
- Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
- Morning tea
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Pick-up times to be confirmed and are subject to change. Times may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Tour participants are requested to wait in their hotel reception or outside 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests must be below 265 lbs (120 kg) to participate in this activity.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Lunch venue differs during the wet and dry seasons and the menu will be dependent on seasonal availability. From May to November, a buffet lunch is offered at Cape Tribulation Resort. From December to April, there will be a set menu at Ferntree Resort.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- No prior experience or specific fitness required.
- If you have restricted mobility or are concerned about a specific medical condition, please indicate at the booking window and the local tour operator will be happy to discuss your requirements and make their best efforts to accommodate you.
- Participants 16 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Please note that skirts, sandals, crocs, or slip-off shoes are strictly not allowed.
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Insect repellent
- Bottled water
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants 18 years old and under must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver.
|Cape Tribulation and Daintree Wilderness Full Day Tour with Jungle Surfing|
Pick-up from Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas Hotels
Go on a scenic coastal drive by traveling North along the Coral Coast. Visit the Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas, an open and interactive environment where you can observe a huge range of flora and fauna as animals roam freely across the rainforest, wetlands, grasslands, and Savannah.
Cross the Daintree River onboard a cable-driven ferry. Then, travel deep into the Daintree rainforest towards Cape Tribulation.
Jungle Surfing Tour
Feel the adrenaline as you fly over vibrant canopies of trees on flying fox ziplines. Stand on tree platforms and view the panoramic vistas of the treetops, cascading streams and the Great Barrier Reef.
Cape Tribulation and Alexandra Lookout
Visit Cape Tribulation where untrodden white sand beaches capped by an azure tropical sea meet the dense green of the rainforest. Then, visit Alexandra Lookout where you will see spectacular views of the Daintree River and the Coral Sea.
Daintree River Cruise
Go on a cruise along the Daintree River where you can catch a glimpse of mangroves, impenetrable rainforest, and crocodile-infested waters.
Drop-off at Central Cairns, Northern Beaches, and Port Douglas Hotels