Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience at Rainforestation Nature Park
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Learn about one of the world's oldest surviving cultures at Rainforestation Nature Park. Experience Pamagirri Aboriginal traditions and arts through lessons, performances, and demonstrations.
- Any cancellations made between 1 business days (16:00 local time) to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-04-2020 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$21|
|Child (Age 4-14)||$11|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
Participation Location Details
Pamagirri Dance Show
Get a glimpse into the rich culture of one of the oldest Aboriginal communities of Kuranda. Watch as they perform a traditional dance that illustrates their indigenous culture and way of life. Stay tuned and watch out for the surprise at the end!
The Pamagirri Dance Showtimes are at 10:30, 12:00, and 14:00. Activity duration: 30 minutes
Download Route File
Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk
Gain deeper insight into Aboriginal traditions and beliefs as you walk along an all-weather walkway on the Rainbow Serpent. You can participate in boomerang throwing, observe spear-throwing and learn how to make Didgeridoos, a 1,500-year-old instrument commonly used in their ceremonies. Your Pamagirri guide will be answering questions you might have at the end of the tour, and take photos with you if you like.
Dreamtime Walk times are at 10:00, 11:00, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, and 14:30. Activity duration: 30 minutes
Download Route File
- Wheelchair (and pram) access is available in the top car park.
- The Pamagirri Dance Show will be conducted in the amphitheater which is wheelchair accessible. The program is available in 14 different languages.
- Guests are welcome to enter and leave the park anytime between its operating hours (09:00 to 16:00) and participate in the selected activities according to the park's schedule.
- The Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience takes approximately 1 hour which includes both the Pamagirri Aboriginal Dance Show held in the Rainforest Amphitheatre and the Dreamtime Walk conducted either before or after the show.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.