- Gold Coast
- Byron Bay Tandem Skydive at 15,000 Feet from Gold Coast or Brisbane
Byron Bay Tandem Skydive at 15,000 Feet from Gold Coast or Brisbane
Price On Request
Feel the adrenaline rush as you dive from one of Australia's most exclusive drop zones, Byron Bay! Marvel at the incredible ocean views and East Coast scenery as you tandem skydive from an altitude of up to 15,000 feet. Board an Australian Skyscanner or a 17-seater Cessna, perfect for large groups. Enjoy the beautiful views of Byron Bay, used as a diving spot for more than 20 years. All the tandem instructors for your jump are approved by the Australian Parachute Federation to ensure the best experience possible. Capture your experience with photos and videos you may purchase after the jump. Conquer your fears and head for an adventure of a lifetime on this thrilling and exciting activity.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking instructor
- -23 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests will be notified of their exact pick-up time upon confirmation of booking.
Please note that the start times indicated are not 'skydive' times. Factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence, air traffic, etc. must be taken into consideration before any skydive may commence. As such, you should plan for this to be a whole day's activity.
- Guests may not participate within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Do not drink alcohol within 8 hours of the activity.
- Guests weighing over 95 kilograms (209 pounds) will be charged an additional fee for local / safety reasons. This will be payable on site. 95 - 104.9 kilograms: 50 AUD 105 - 109.9 kilograms: 75 AUD 110 kilograms and above: 100 AUD (requires on-site assessment to determine if the participant can proceed with the dive)
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants 18 years old and under must have a parent or guardian sign their liability waiver. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive, you must notify the activity provider's office immediately for the correct documents of consent to be arranged and sent to you. A valid ID showing the parent's signature must be presented with a complete special consent form. Please contact the activity provider for further information.
- If the activity is unable to proceed due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, the day will be spent on practice. Customers who wish to change the activity on a later day should consult with the local staff for the schedule.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that the start times indicated are not 'skydive' times. Factors such as wind, cloud, rain, thermal turbulence, air traffic, etc. must be taken into consideration before any skydive may commence. As such, you should plan for this to be a whole day's activity.
- Observers may inquire if there is a vacancy upon reconfirmation. A 20 AUD fee (subject to change) must be paid on-site on the day of the activity.
- Photography using your own GoPro is not allowed because it requires a license.
- Pants are available for rent on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Parka or jacket that closes in the front (Please note that jackets without buttons and zippers are not allowed.)
- Closed toe shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Registration fee to the APF (Australian Parachute Association) and fuel cost (35 AUD per person)
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- It is necessary to indicate your email address at the time of booking since the APF Advance Application link will be sent there. You are required to pre-register with the APF before arriving at the drop zone.
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Tandem Skydive Over Byron Bay|
Pick-up from Specific Locations in Gold Coast and Brisbane
During the summertime, New South Wales time is one hour ahead of Gold Coast. If you are coming from a location in New South Wales, please be sure to check your start time and arrive accordingly.
Instruction and Safety Briefing
Prior to the jump, listen as your instructor teaches you the essentials of skydiving, such as the correct posture mid-air as well as while landing. Afterward, sign the disclaimer agreement and you're good to go.
Byron Bay Skydive
Jump off at an altitude of 15000 feet and feel the thrill of a free fall at 200 kilometers per hour for about 60 seconds. Marvel at the breathtaking coastal views of Byron Bay and drift under the parachute canopy for about 5 to 7 minutes.
Let your instructor bring you safely back to land to mark the end of your thrilling adventure. Get your certificate of completion, and if you like, you may purchase a DVD copy of your momentous experience at your own expense.
Drop-off at Specific Locations in Gold Coast and Brisbane