Introductory Surfing Lessons at Surfers Paradise in Gold Coast
Head to the world renowned Surfers Paradise in Australia's Gold Coast and try your hand at surfing. Experienced instructors will teach you everything you need to know to be able to ride the waves.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & Up)||$67|
|Child (Age 8-17)||$58|
- Long sleeved rash guard or wetsuit
- Leg rope
- English-speaking instructor
- 10:00, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- The meeting point is only a 1 hour drive south of Brisbane City Center and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. You will find it opposite the "Surfers Paradise" sign at the beach end of Cavill Mall.
- Greyhound bus services operate daily from Brisbane and Byron Bay. Local bus and light rail lines also operate regularly to these areas.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- All lessons are conducted in waist deep water so participants are able to stand at all times.
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, but if the conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run a class, cancellations may happen.
- All customers will be given a refund or a credit if the class is cancelled.
- Package classes must be taken within one calendar year of the date of the first class.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar year of purchase.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring bathers and a towel.
|1 Surfing Lesson (2 hours)|
Check-in at the Surfer's Paradise Meet-up Point
Introductory Surfing Lessons
Learn how to surf in one of Australia's premier surf destinations. Let your instructor take you through the basics of surfing and try it out on your own. They will be teaching you all of the surfing know-how, which will allow you to try standing up on the surfboard on your own.
Check-out at the Surfer's Paradise Meet-up Point