Lady Elliot Island and Great Barrier Reef Day Trip from Gold Coast
Price On Request
Venture to Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef for a one of a kind nature experience. Enjoy your leisure time on the island with a range of fun activities, such as snorkeling and glass-bottom boat cruising.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Reef walking shoes
- Beverages (including alcohol)
- Bottled water
- Lunch buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
- 11 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Hotel pick-up is available from Surfers Paradise Hotels & Resorts and properties located along the Gold Coast Highway, between the Sundale Bridge and Coolangatta with the exception of Mercure Resort Gold Coast and the Royal Pines Resort. Guests staying outside this area can be picked up from a designated meeting place within these perimeters.
Please note that the exact pick-up details will be advised once your booking has been confirmed.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions. In such cases, participants may either reschedule for free or get a full refund.
- Lockers are available for rent on site.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Only small backpacks with a maximum weight capacity of four (4) kilograms are allowed on board.
Requirement(s) - other
- Items such as personal handbag or purse, tablet or laptop, camera, coat or wrap must be carried on the lap or put in the baggage compartment as there are no overhead lockers and there is no stowage facility under the seats.
|Lady Elliot Island and Great Barrier Reef Day Trip from Gold Coast|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Gold Coast
Scenic Flight to Lady Elliot Island
Enjoy a flight to the island with amazing views from above the sky. Catch an aerial view of the Southern Great Barrier Reef and the Queensland Coastline.
Arrival at the Island
After a brief island orientation, you may freely explore the wonders of the island. You can also join in some fun activities such as snorkeling or riding a glass-bottom boat. During the months of November to February, you may get the chance to watch sea turtles lay eggs on the island.
Departure from the Island
During your return flight, you might get lucky and be chosen to sit in the co-pilot seat! Marvel at the scenic aerial views of Stradbroke Islands, Moreton Island and Fraser Island on your way back to the Gold Coast Airport.
Arrival at Gold Coast Airport
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Gold Coast