Surfing Lessons at Kirra Beach on the Gold Coast
Tame the imposing waves of Kirra Beach as you learn how to surf. Highly skilled instructors will offer their assistance and expert guidance to have you standing on a surfboard in no time.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 18 & Up)||$67|
|Child (Age 8-17)||$58|
- Long sleeved rash guard or wetsuit
- Leg rope
- English-speaking instructor
- 10:00, 14:00
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
- Kirra is located the the Southern End of the Gold Coast. It is within the point from Collangata and is near Coolangatta Airport.
- Turn towards Coolangatta from the Gold Coast Highway, you will get to Kirra before arriving at Coolangatta.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- All lessons are conducted in waist deep water so participants are able to stand at all times.
- Surfing lessons will not be cancelled due to rain, but if the conditions are deemed to be dangerous, or if the surf is too small to run a class, cancellations may happen.
- All customers will be given a refund or a credit if the class is cancelled.
- Package classes must be taken within one calendar year of the date of the first class.
- Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar year of purchase.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring bathers and a towel.
|1 Surfing Lesson (2 hours)|
Check-in at Kirra Beach Meeting Point
Kirra Beach is known to be the safest area to surf as it is sheltered from strong winds and currents by the Snapper Rocks. This makes Kirra a great place to start learning how to surf for aspiring surfers.
Follow your guide to the beach and listen to a brief introduction to surfing. After getting acquainted with the basic principles of the sport, hop on a board and start catching the waves. Your instructor will be with you at all times giving tips and instructions to help you surf on your own.
Check-out at Kirra Beach Meeting Point