Half Day Rottnest Island Tour with Low Level Flight from Perth
Hop on a plane and soar above the Indian Ocean on your way to Rottnest Island. Feel the calming ocean breeze and the soft sand beneath your feet as you marvel at the beauty of this coastal paradise.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 5% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$235|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Round-trip flight from Perth
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Travel from Perth city will take approximately 15 - 20 minutes by taxi. Taxis and buses are also available from Murdoch station.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- CBD transfers are not included in the price.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- There may be an additional cost for fuel.
- Payments via credit card will incur a 2% surcharge.
|Half Day Rottnest Island Tour with Low Level Flight from Perth|
Check-in at Kookaburra Air & Jandakot Flight Centre
Flight to Rottnest Island
Take to the skies as you zip across the Indian Ocean and Fremantle. Marvel at the beautiful skyline of the city and the surrounding landscape as you head to the famous Rottnest Island.
Rottnest Island Experience
The island was used by the military during World War II before becoming a popular tourist destination. Spend some quality time on the island, relax on the beach or perhaps take a dip in its pristine waters. Keep an eye out for cute and friendly quokkas hopping around the island.
Return Flight to Perth
Tour Ends at Jandakot Airport