Margaret River, Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Day Tour from Perth
Price On Request
Journey to the Margaret River Region for a sightseeing and wine tasting experience. The tour takes you to sites including Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, Margaret River Winery and the ancient Mammoth Cave—a perfect introduction to Western Australia. Feel the sophisticated ambiance as you visit the Margaret River Region. Its world-class wineries make it an ideal destination for all the wine lovers out there. Enjoy some leisure time in the township by the river for a taste of authentic local life and visit many beautiful and historic sites.
- Any cancellations made between 5 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Beer and cider tasting
- Wine tasting
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 14 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point. Please refer to the attached file for the detailed pick-up schedule.
Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
The coaches doing the hotel pick-ups in the morning are not necessarily the coaches for the tour. After hotel pick-ups, all coaches go to the Crown Metropol, where the passengers will board the coach for the day tour. Dispatch staff will be around to direct passengers to their designated coach.
- Wineries are closed on select public holidays in Western Australia.
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that some attractions may require walking over rocky or sloping surfaces. A certain degree of fitness is necessary for you to make the most out of your experience.
- Solo travelers must be 18 years old and above to participate in this tour.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Due to fluctuations in world fuel prices, a surcharge in the tour price may be applied if necessary.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point.
- If you miss your pick-up, please call the number listed on your voucher immediately.
- Because there are many bus stops, please be sure to confirm that you are participating in a tour bus activity before getting on. A tour representative on the bus will have a list of participants. Please have your voucher checked before getting on board.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- For food allergies, please advise your special medical dietary requirements upon booking.
- Please advise children's ages upon booking so that the activity provider may prepare the appropriate child restraints, i.e., baby capsule or booster seat in advance.
- Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
|Margaret River, Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Day Tour from Perth|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Perth
Check-in at Crown Metropol Perth
Board your designated coach for the tour. You will be assisted to your vehicle by the on-site dispatch staff.
Depart from Perth
Start the day by traveling south of Perth and pass by lush farmlands and coastal towns. Stop by the Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere, and marvel at the spectacular ocean view while enjoying your morning tea (own expense).
Margaret River Winery
Proceed to one of the oldest breweries in the area for a delicious gourmet platter lunch complimented by wine and beer tastings. Afterwards, head to a renowned winery to discover why Margaret River is one of the greatest wine producing regions of Australia.
Embark on a guided tour to a 300 million-year-old cave and discover the fascinating wonders within its limestone walls. See several fossils and protruding stalactites, which are a testament to the age of this natural wonder.
Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse
Built in 1895, the lighthouse is uniquely situated where the Indian and Southern oceans meet. Take in the scenic views of the area as you gaze out into the horizon.
Enjoy some leisure time in the township of Margaret River. Wander around the streets and immerse yourself in the local culture. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant (own expense) before heading back to Perth.
Check-out at Crown Metropol Perth or Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Perth