Penguin Island Tour from Perth with Wildlife Cruise and Caversham Park Visit
Price On Request
Meet a variety of Aussie animals on a full-day wildlife tour. Start with the little penguins at Penguin Island before embarking on a cruise to see dolphins and sea lions. Then, end your day with the koalas and kangaroos of Caversham Wildlife Park.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- WiFi onboard the bus
- One (1) drink
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Cruise fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 18 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please see the PDF file for the list of hotels with pick-up and drop-off transfers.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- The wildlife cruise and ferry may not be available due to weather or tide conditions. In such cases, the tour will divert to Mandurah for a scenic Dolphin cruise with lunch at a select Mandurah restaurant.
- Unfortunately, due to the inherent nature of viewing wild animals and sea life in their natural habitat, sightings of wild penguins, dolphins, sea lions and bird life cannot be guaranteed.
- Drinks other than the complimentary drink are available for purchase on site.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please register all of the participants' names as listed on their government issued photo ID at the time of booking.
- Please indicate any dietary allergies and/or restrictions upon booking.
- Please indicate any medical conditions upon booking.
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Perth
Journey to Penguin Island and see the smallest penguin species in the world. Start at the Discovery Center and get up close with the penguins while learning about them. Then, watch a 20-minute feeding session. *During winter, penguin feeding takes place at Caversham Wildlife Park.
Take a peek into the lives of your favorite underwater creatures on this exciting wildlife cruise! Relax on the deck and watch the rare sea lions and dolphins swim in their natural habitat.
Head back to the mainland and dine at Pengo's Cafe. Savor a delicious meal served either hot or cold!
Caversham Wildlife Park
Explore this family-run animal park and learn about diverse Australian wildlife from your guide. Shake hands with furry koalas, strike a pose with a wombat and feed a wild kangaroo! Also, see a live Australian farm show and catch a glimpse of what a true Aussie farm is like.
Cap off the day with a sweet treat of free chocolate tastings in a chocolate factory.
Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Perth