Perth AQWA Admission Ticket and Diving with Sharks Experience
Spend the day interacting with marine life at The Aquarium of Western Australia. Qualified divers may not only admire aquatic animals through the underwater tunnel but also swim with sharks at AQWA's shipwreck coast aquarium. Plunge into the depths of AQWA's shipwreck coast aquarium and go for a thrilling dive with sharks. Follow a PADI Divemaster and have a close encounter with stingrays, sharks, turtles and hundreds of fish. Afterwards, get back to the ground and continue exploring the 100-meter underwater tunnel. Interact with ocean guides and marine biologists on scheduled talks throughout the day. Witness how different aquatic animals are fed and get up close and personal with starfish, sea cucumber and more at the Touch Pool. Fret not about going hungry as the cafe inside offers lunch, snacks and dining options that provide stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$184|
- Guided dive (approximately 30 minutes)
- Scuba diving equipment
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 4 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12:45, 14:45
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Availing of this tour entitles guests to a full day admission ticket to The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA). The facility is open from 10:00 to 17:00 and guests are free to explore the area within this timeframe.
Please be guided that dive options are at 12:45 and 14:45 only.
- Scuba diving certification is required.
- Qualified divers aged 15 years old and above can participate on the guided diving with sharks activity.
- Please see the attached PDF for a detailed map of the facility. This is given for free upon arrival at the aquarium
- Ample free parking is available onsite.
- The cafe is open from 10:00 to 16:00 and is a fully licensed venue.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Perth AQWA Admission Ticket and Diving with Sharks Experience|
Check-in at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
Guided Diving with Sharks Experience
Listen intently to the PADI Divemaster for a comprehensive briefing prior to the dive. Afterwards, set out for an adventure and enjoy a 30-minute guided dive inside the aquarium. Get to interact with sharks, loggerhead turtles, stingrays, schools of fish and more.
Leisure Time at AQWA
Explore the aquarium on your own and gain insight on the life under the sea. Listen to talks given by ocean guides and marine biologists and witness how sharks and turtles are fed. Proceed to the Touch Pool for an up close and personal interaction with starfish, sea cucumbers and more.
Check-out at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)