Perth AQWA Admission Ticket and Snorkeling with Sharks Experience
Get a chance to swim with marine animals at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)! Snorkel your way through the massive aquarium and come face-to-fin with sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of fish with your guide. Go on a guided snorkeling tour of The Aquarium of Western Australia and meet their most treasured aquatic animals. Afterwards, walk through the 100-meter underwater tunnel and see turtles, sharks and stingrays. Interact with ocean guides and marine biologists on scheduled talks throughout the day. Witness how different aquatic animals are being fed and get up close and personal with starfish, sea cucumber and more at the Touch Pool. Fret not about going hungry as the cafe inside offers lunch, snacks and dining options that provide stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (00:00 local time) to 1 business days (00:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 00:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 15 & Up)||$184|
- Guided snorkeling (approximately 30 minutes)
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 4 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12:45, 14:45
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Availing of this tour entitles guests to a full day admission ticket to The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA). The facility is open from 10:00 to 17:00 and guests are free to explore the area within this timeframe.
Please be guided that snorkeling options are at 12:45 and 14:45 only.
- People 15 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Please see the attached PDF for a detailed map of the facility. This is given for free upon arrival at the aquarium.
- Ample free parking is available onsite.
- The cafe is open from 10:00 to 16:00.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Perth AQWA Admission Ticket and Snorkeling with Sharks Experience|
Check-in at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
Guided Snorkeling with Sharks Experience
With no certification required, get a chance to enjoy snorkeling in the waters of this massive aquarium. Swim with sharks, loggerhead turtles, stingrays and various species of fish for about 30 minutes and be one with nature through this experience.
Leisure Time at AQWA
Explore the aquarium on your own and gain insight on the life under the sea. Listen to talks given by ocean guides and marine biologists and witness how sharks and turtles are fed. Proceed to the Touch Pool for an up close and personal interaction with starfish, sea cucumbers and more.
Check-out at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)