Perth AQWA The Aquarium of Western Australia General Admission Ticket
Spend the day exploring the underwater world at The Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)! Learn about different species of marine animals and get to interact with them through the numerous feeds and talks inside the aquarium. Walk through the 100-meter underwater tunnel and get chummy with turtles, sharks and stingrays. Visit the Touch Pool where will get to meet starfish and sea cucumber and spend an insightful time listening to various talks scheduled throughout the day, Fret not about going hungry as the cafe inside offers lunch, snacks and dining options that provide stunning views of the Indian Ocean.
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16 & up)||$31|
|Child (Age 4-15)||$18|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
Participation Location Details
AQWA The Aquarium Of Western Australia is located just 30 minutes away from Perth CBD. It is situated at Hillary's Boat Harbour at the lapping shores of the Indian Ocean.
Daily from 10:00 to 17:00, including public holidays (except Christmas Day)
- Children under four (4) years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Please see the attached PDF for a detailed map of the facility. This is given for free upon arrival at the aquarium.
- Ample free parking is available onsite.
- The cafe is open from 10:00 to 16:00.