Perth Wildflowers Full Day Tour with Lunch
Price On Request
Grab the rare opportunity to see the wildflowers of Perth in full bloom. Take in the beauty of these seasonal wonders and photograph the colorful fields you will walk through for this tour in Western Australia. The Western Australian wildflowers only bloom from September to mid-October and it is believed that there are over 12,000 species of these fascinating flowers. Your tour maximizes the chances of seeing them by visiting carefully chosen areas. You will be given enough time to take pictures and admire the colorful flowers with a complimentary booklet as a souvenir.
- Any cancellations made between 5 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Wildflower booklet
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
- 9 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point. Please refer to the attached file for the detailed pick-up schedule.
Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
The coaches doing the hotel pick-ups in the morning are not necessarily the coaches for the tour. After hotel pick-ups, all coaches go to the Crown Metropol, where passengers will board the coach for their day tour. Dispatch staff will be around to direct passengers to their designated coach.
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Solo travelers must be 18 years old and above to participate in this tour.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Meals other than lunch are not included in the activity fee and must be paid for on site.
- The wildflower tour will be available from September to mid-October only. Please note that sightings of wildflowers are not guaranteed especially around the month of October.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Due to fluctuations in world fuel prices, a surcharge in the tour price may be applied if necessary.
- Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point.
- If you miss your pick-up, please call the number listed on your voucher immediately.
- Because there are many bus stops, please be sure to confirm that you are participating in a tour bus activity before getting on. A tour representative on the bus will have a list of participants. Please have your voucher checked before getting on board.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- In order to find wildflowers, the tour may have to go in forests and unpaved roads. Please wear appropriate clothing.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- For food allergies, please advise your special medical dietary requirements upon booking.
- Please advise children's ages upon booking so that the activity provider may prepare the appropriate child restraints, i.e., baby capsule or booster seat in advance.
- Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
|Perth Wildflowers Full Day Tour with Lunch|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Perth
Check-in at Crown Metropol Perth
Board your designated coach for the tour. You will be assisted to your vehicle by the on-site dispatch staff.
Visit various locations around Perth where you can expect to find rare species of wildflowers. The areas you will visit may include Kings Park, Wireless Park, Gingin and Toodyay. Your guide will help you identify flowers such as everlastings, red and green kangaroo paw, orchids and many more.
Use your complimentary wildflower booklet in identifying all of the flowers you can see. You will be given enough time to take photographs so capture images of different varieties of wildflowers as much as you can.
Check-out at Crown Metropol Perth or Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Perth