Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia and Wildflowers Full Day Tour from Perth with Lunch
Price On Request
Explore Western Australia and drop by some famous attractions. Head to New Norcia to visit the Benedictine Abbey. Then, travel to the Pinnacles Desert to see massive limestone rocks. Enjoy the sight of wildflowers in bloom on the way back to Perth. Visit Australia's only Benedictine Monastery at New Norcia. Discover its deep religious practices and the rich influence of Spanish culture. Then, explore various landmarks including the Abbey Church and St. Gertrude's College. Next, travel to the Pinnacles Desert and be fascinated by huge limestone formations spread across the golden sand. On your way back to Perth, get the chance to see colorful wildflowers which are in bloom from September to mid-November.
- Any cancellations made between 5 business days (08:00 local time) to 2 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 48 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point. Please refer to the attached file for the detailed pick-up schedule.
Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
The coaches doing the hotel pick-ups in the morning are not necessarily the coaches for the tour. After hotel pick-ups, all coaches go to the Crown Metropol, where passengers will board the coach for the day tour. Dispatch staff will be around to direct passengers to their designated coach.
- Meal options and seats are not available for infants. If you wish to have a seat and meal option for them, please book them as a child rather than an infant.
- If less than 6 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Please note that some attractions may require walking over rocky or sloping surfaces. A certain degree of fitness is necessary for you to make the most out of your experience.
- Because there are many bus stops, please be sure to confirm that you are participating in a tour bus activity before getting on. A tour representative on the bus will have a list of participants. Please have your voucher checked before getting on board.
- Solo travelers must be 18 years old and above to participate in this tour.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Wildflower season is only between September to early November only. Wildflower stops on your way back to Perth depends on weather and other conditions; therefore, sightings are not guaranteed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Due to fluctuations in world fuel prices, a surcharge in the tour price may be applied if necessary.
- Due to traffic restrictions, urban clearways, location of permitted coach stopping and waiting bays, it is not always possible to pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel. You may be required a walk of up to 200 meters to the nearest designated pick-up point.
- If you miss your pick-up, please call the number listed on your voucher immediately.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- For food allergies, please advise your special medical dietary requirements upon booking.
- Please advise children's ages upon booking so that the activity provider may prepare the appropriate child restraints, i.e., baby capsule or booster seat in advance.
- Please be ready and waiting on the roadside 15 minutes prior to the designated pick-up time.
|Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia and Wildflowers Full Day Tour from Perth with Lunch|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Perth
Check-in at Crown Metropol Perth
Board your designated coach for the tour. You will be assisted to your vehicle by the on-site dispatch staff.
New Norcia Tour
Hop on your tour coach and travel across the Swan Valley to New Norcia, the only monastic town in Australia with deep religious practices and heavy influence from Spanish culture. Visit the famous Benedictine Abbey then head to museums and art galleries around the area.
See one of the only two Moser organs housed within the church. Originally built in Germany, this instrument was imported to Australia in the 1920s. Afterwards, head to the gothic-style building of St. Gertrude's College, which initially opened as a girl's boarding school in 1908.
Produce Shop and New Norcia Hotel
Discover New Norcia's finest produce with a visit to one of its local shops. Their famous products include olive oil, wine, nut cake and various pastries. Enjoy an included Fish and Chips lunch at the famed New Norcia Hotel before heading to your next destination.
Pinnacles Desert and Western Wildflower Farm
Make your way to a flower farm and learn about the process involved in making them export worthy. Then, take a stroll across wide stretches of sand at the Pinnacles Desert for a chance to admire huge limestone formations that protrude from the golden sand.
Indian Ocean Drive and Wildflower Viewing
Travel along the Indian Ocean Drive and see colorful wildflowers that are in full bloom from September to mid-November. Take in the beauty of these seasonal plants before continuing the journey back to Perth.
Check-out at Crown Metropol Perth or Drop-off at Specific Hotels in Perth