Pinnacles Desert Sunset Tour from Perth with Yanchep National Park Visit
Price On Request
Travel north of Perth to Yanchep National Park for an exciting wildlife experience. Spot western grey kangaroos and cuddly koalas. Then, wrap up the tour with a visit to the Pinnacles at sunset!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (11:00 local time) to 2 business days (11:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 11:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- General admission (all attractions included)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide/driver
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 24 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The primary pick-up location is at Hostel G in Perth CBD
Please take note that these are estimated times and actual pick-up times may vary due to traffic situations.
Please arrive at your pick-up location 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time.
- Children 4 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The visit to Hangover Bay may be excluded during winter months.
- There is an optional 45-minute Crystal Cave tour in Yanchep National Park for an extra fee of 15 AUD per person. This can be purchased on the day of the tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Guests are allowed to bring a small daypack up to 5 kilograms. Excess luggage may incur an additional fee.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please contact the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking and pick-up time/location. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions and medical conditions at the time of booking.
Pick-up from Select Areas in Perth CBD
Depart for Yanchep National Park
Yanchep National Park
The tour begins at Yanchep National Park where you can get acquainted with the diverse Aussie wildlife. This park is famous for its caves, hiking trails, koala colonies and more! Upon arrival, opt to experience a 45-minute Crystal Cave tour (at an additional fee).
Koala and Kangaroo Spotting
Walk past the raised boardwalk and grab the opportunity to see the koalas in their natural habitat. Since 1938, Yanchep has been a sanctuary for the furry marsupials. Also, go on a refreshing stroll and be on the lookout for the Australian western grey kangaroos lounging under the trees.
Gourmet Chocolate Shop
Make your way to a specialty shop famous for its Australian-themed handmade chocolates. In here, grab a bite at your own expense. Better yet, sample their coffee or tea as you soak in the panoramic views of the park.
Drive up to Hangover Bay, and marvel at its white sand beach and clear waters. If the time permits it, you may also go for a quick swim with the friendly bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions. NOTE: This portion of the tour may be excluded during winter months.
Pinnacles at Sunset
Head to the Pinnacles Desert and watch as the sun sets over the stunning limestone formations within Nambung National Park. Finally, cap off the day with a delightful picnic dinner before your transfers back to Perth.
Depart for Perth
Drop-off at Select Areas in Perth CBD