Wave Rock and Pinnacles Day Tour with Scenic Flight from Perth
Price On Request
Discover two of Western Australia's most famous sites all in one day! Visit the vast inland of Wave Rock in the morning and take a scenic drive through the stunning Pinnacles Desert in the afternoon!
- Any cancellations made between 7 business days (07:30 local time) to 1 business days (07:30 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 20% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 07:30 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Round-trip flight from Perth
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please arrive at the check-in location at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats. Lap safety belts will be provided.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Payments via credit card will incur a 2% surcharge.
- There may be an additional cost for fuel.
- Please note that wild life appearance although expected cannot be guaranteed.
- The aircraft type to be used will depend on the availability, landing facility, and number of members in a tour group.
|Wave Rock and Pinnacles Day Tour with Scenic Flight from Perth|
Check-in at Jandakot Flight Centre, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot Airport
Board your plane at Jandakot Airport and enjoy a scenic flight to Wave Rock.
Arrival at Wave Rock
Set out for an exciting tour around Hippo’s Yawn and Wave Rock. True to its name, Hippo's Yawn is a 12-meter rock resembling a hippopotamus with its mouth wide open. Wave Rock, on the other hand, is a towering natural rock formation which looks like a wall of breaking ocean wave.
You may opt for some refreshing morning tea (at your own expense) or purchase souvenirs at the wildlife park. Wander around the park and get to see the Toy Museum and Lace Museum.
Flight to Cervantes
Fly across the central wheat belt to the fishing town of Cervantes. A light lunch will be served during the flight.
Take part in a 2-hour tour of the Pinnacles Desert and make your way across the limestone pillars scattered all around the area. Located in Nambung National Park, various theories are surrounding the creation of these pillars, one of which is that the area was once a vast body of water.
Return Flight to Perth
Catch a glimpse of the Pinnacles Desert and Perth's endless stretch of beaches from above as you head back to Perth by plane.
Check-out at Jandakot Airport