Half Day Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, and Guided City Tour of Sydney
Price On Request
Discover the highlights of Sydney by coach and take a guided tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit historic places like The Rocks, Kings Cross, and Darling Harbour on this jam-packed morning tour. Get to know Sydney, home of the world's largest natural harbour. Join this coach tour of historic sites like the Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Royal Botanic Gardens, and more! Explore everything that epitomizes the city from its rich history and culture, impressive laneways, and architecture to its friendly locals. Marvel at the Sydney Opera House and learn about how this architectural masterpiece became a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (08:00 local time) to 1 business days (08:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Onboard wi-fi access
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
For check-ins, please arrive at the designated location 15 minutes before the tour departs.
For pick-ups, please refer to the list below (subject to change). The exact pick-up time and location will be advised once your tour has been confirmed.
The driver will be in full uniform. Please present your voucher once your name is called. If your hotel has multiple entrances, it is advised to confirm with the operator at least a day before your tour for the exact pick-up location.
- Guests traveling with children will have to provide their own car seat, capsule, or child booster seat.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free of charge but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The Sydney Opera House tour operates around theater obligations and its schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please note that a fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
- Australian laws require all passengers to wear seat belts in seat belt equipped vehicles.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking are strictly prohibited onboard tour vehicles.
- Hot food or beverages are not permitted aboard the coach.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Half Day Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, and Guided City Tour of Sydney|
Pick-up from Specific Hotels in Sydney or Check-in at Wheat Road
Walking Tour of The Rocks
Due to its close distance to popular landmarks, The Rocks has become a must-visit tourist attraction in Sydney. The area offers not only historical significance but also features a variety of souvenir and craft shops, as well as many themed and historic pubs.
Popular Sydney Attractions
Head to Mrs. Macquarie's Chair and enjoy stunning views of the harbor and the city skyline. Find the best spot to admire the Opera House on this exposed sandstone rock cut into the shape of a bench. Visit the Conservatorium of Music, Hyde Park, St. Mary's Cathedral, and the Parliament House.
Feel the warmth of sunshine as you head to Bondi Beach and enjoy the view from the seaside. Experience this world-famous tourist destination and discover what makes it one of the best places to be at in Australia.
Sydney Must-See List
Ready your camera as you head to see several more must-see places in Sydney such as the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, The Royal Australian Naval Base - Garden Island, Kings Cross, Paddington, Chinatown and many more!
Sydney Opera House
Visit one of Australia's most distinct landmarks, the Sydney Opera House. Learn about the history, innovation and even the controversy that made it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be amazed by the 20th-century architectural masterpiece, which is one of the busiest performing arts centers in the world.
Tour Ends at Sydney Opera House