Sydney Opera House Tour with Backstage Access and Breakfast
Price On Request
Discover untold, behind-the-scenes secrets of the stunning performances at the Sydney Opera House! Cap off your guided backstage tour experience with a delicious breakfast in the Green Room. Tread in the footsteps of the world's most famous opera stars by venturing through the corridors of the iconic Sydney Opera House. In a small group, follow your knowledgeable guide to some exclusive spots behind the glamorous stage. Take this great opportunity to learn about the processes and technology that make each performance special. End the tour at the green room, an exclusive leisure area for performers, where you will be served a delicious breakfast.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The Opera House is a 6-minute walk from Circular Quay, which is reachable by bus, train or ferry.
Parking is available at Wilson’s Car Park near the opera house.
- Children 10 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Participants 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Video filming is not allowed in the Opera House.
- Please note that the Green Room doesn't operate on public holidays and weekends. A continental breakfast will be served at another location within the theater as an alternative.
- This tour is conducted in English only.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please make sure to wear flat, enclosed, rubber-soled shoes as there will be a considerable amount of walking involved. Please note that there won't be any seated breaks during the tour.
- Casual attire is accepted, but you must wear shoes at all times.
Requirement(s) - other
- All bags and personal belongings will be cloaked by the Opera House security staff before the beginning of the tour.
- Guests are required to leave large bags and items with the security staff before entering as these are not permitted inside the venue.
|Sydney Opera House Tour with Backstage Access and Breakfast|
Check-in at the Sydney Opera House Stage Door Entrance
Unfold the mystery of the Sydney Opera House by taking part in a small group tour backstage. Get an inside scoop on untold opera house secrets and behind-the-curtain drama from your friendly guide as you explore. Check out the dressing room, rehearsal spaces and more!
Breakfast in the Green Room
Enjoy a filling breakfast in the Green Room where performers and staff usually spend their time between shows. Please note that the Green Room doesn't operate on public holidays and weekends. A continental breakfast will be served at another location within the theater as an alternative.
Tour Ends on Site