Austrian Christmas Markets at Lake Wolfgang from Salzburg
Price On Request
See charming Christmas markets in Austria as you head to the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage region of Salzkammergut! Join in on the festivities at St. Gilgen, St. Wolfgang and Strobl at Lake Wolfgang during the most wonderful time of the year. Spend the holidays in a memorable way with a guided tour to three charming Christmas markets in Europe. With snow-capped houses, age-old traditions and medieval squares decorated with Christmas illuminations, experience a festive celebration like no other! Discover the beauty of the quaint villages surrounding the renowned Lake Wolfgangsee as your informative guide tells you about their rich heritage.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (13:00 local time) to 2 business days (13:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1 Advent Gift
- 1 Wolfgangsee Christmas Punch
- Multilingual guide
- Transportation fee
- 5 (hrs)
- Infants up to 4 years old must sit on an adult's lap.
- The tour may be conducted in both English and German.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
|Austrian Christmas Markets at Lake Wolfgang from Salzburg|
Check-in at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
Depart from Salzburg to Lake Wolfgang
Spend a festive afternoon at Lake Wolfgang, one of the most beautiful Austrian Christmas markets. Bask in the festivities, breathe in the crisp wintry air, and stroll around the villages of St. Gilgen, Strobl, and St. Wolfgang.
Make the holiday season extra special in Austria! See how Christmas markets come to life with festive decorations and colorful lights that illuminate quaint houses. Shop to your heart's desire and grab hold of festive gift items as you weave through the line of stalls!
Check-out at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal