Hitler's Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden Day Tour from Salzburg
Price On Request
Cross the German border and head to the heart of the Bavarian Alps. Visit Adolf Hitler's infamous Eagle's Nest residence and admire the panoramic bird's eye view. Explore the beautiful town of Berchtesgaden before returning to Salzburg.
- Any cancellations made between 3 business days (08:45 local time) to 2 business days (08:45 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 08:45 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- Children 3 years old and below can participate in this activity provided they do not occupy a seat,
- This tour may be operated in combination with another tour.
- The tour may be guided in both English and German.
- Please note that you may be asked to present your passport or identity card in case of border controls.
- Please arrive at your check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time.
Dressing & Items to Bring
|Hitler's Eagle's Nest and Berchtesgaden Day Tour from Salzburg|
Check-in at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal
Berchtesgaden and the Eagle's Nest
Go past the Austrian-German border and see views of the old city of Salzburg on your way to Obersalzberg. From there, transfer to special buses fitted with specific engines and brakes to take you up the uphill grade road to the Eagle's Nest.
Hitler's Former Residence
Head inside the 124 meter long tunnel into the mountain and take a ride in a golden brass elevator to reach the historical building. Enjoy a tour inside and see the famous fireplace room. On the outside, you can take pictures of the overlooking view of the Austrian countryside.
From the plateau, capture views of the Bavarian and Austrian Alps. Be amazed by the alpine fauna and flora and walk to the summit cross nearby. Then, continue to explore the town of Berchtesgaden at your leisure before returning to Salzburg.
Return to Salzburg
Check-out at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal