Salzburg Christmas Market & Silent Night Chapel Tour
Price On Request
Get into the festive spirit with a traditional Austrian tour in Salzburg. Discover the origin of the famous carol "Silent Night" when you visit the Silent Night Museum and experience one of the most romantic Christmas markets in Austria after! Enjoy a Christmas experience like no other as you discover the origins of the world's most famous Christmas carol with a visit to the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf. Then, make your holiday experience more special in Austria! Christmas markets teeming with stall after stall of gift items, delectable treats and mulled beers bring the city to life during the festive season. With deep historical roots and a rich heritage, you get to experience one of the best Christmas markets in Europe that is uniquely set in the heart of Salzburg's World Heritage-listed Old City.
- Any cancellations made between 2 business days (14:00 local time) to 1 business days (14:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 4 (hrs)
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Not all entrance fees are included in the price.
- The tour ends in Salzburg, but you may be dropped off at the train station, Mirabellgarden, old town riverside or your hotel.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please bring a valid student ID if you are availing the student price.
|Salzburg Christmas Market & Silent Night Chapel Tour|
Check-in at Bob's Special Tours Office
Silent Night Chapel
See the birthplace of Silent Night, one of the most famous Christmas carols in the world. This song was sang by the Von Trapp family in front of the White House in Washington after World War II to get funds for care boxes for Austria. You also have the option to enter the Silent Night museum.
Christmas Market in Salzburg
Enjoy the festive atmosphere at an authentic Austrian Christmas market and get toasty with a cup of a delightfully spicy mulled wine that's perfect for keeping the cold away!
Drop-off at Central Salzburg Hotels or Check-out at Bob's Special Tours Office