Bruges Sightseeing Tour by Minibus with Multilingual Audio Guide
Price On Request
Feast your eyes on Bruges' most captivating sights on this 50-minute tour. Discover why the city is known as the "Venice of the North" as you take in its postcard-worthy canals and snap photos of its well-preserved medieval buildings.
- No refund once the VELTRA voucher has been redeemed.
- Multilingual audio guide
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 1 (Minimum tickets to be booked)
Participation Location Details
Set your sights on Bruges' finest as you revel in the view of the enchanting city aboard a comfortable minibus. Learn fascinating facts about its historical monuments with the help of an informative audio guide.
Departure point: Markt Brugge in front of the Belfry
Frequency: Every 30 minutes
Duration: 50 minutes
- January to March: 10:00 until sunset
- April: 10:00 to 18:00
- May to September: 10:00 to 19:00
- October to December: 10:00 until sunset
Capacity: 19 seats per minibus
- In the event that the bus you wished to use is full, please use the next one. There is a total of 3 minibuses in operation, each with 19 seats.
- The audio guide is available in the following languages: - English - Dutch - French - German - Spanish - Italian - Portuguese - Danish - Polish - Turkish - Russian - Greek - Hindi - Mandarin - Japanese - Arabic
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.