Brussels Belgian Beer Tasting and Food Pairing Walking Tour
Price On Request
Beer lovers will have fun at this 4-hour pub crawl around Brussels' taverns and restaurants. Discover the city's best-kept beerhouses and learn how to pair your meals with the perfect glass of beer! Become a beer connoisseur at the end of this 4-hour pub crawl around Brussels' restaurants and taverns! Discover a wide variety of Belgian beers from your expert guide and learn what makes an Abbey beer different from a Tripel. Moreover, this tour will give you plenty of opportunities to the perfect meal and beer pairing!
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (14:00 local time) to 7 business days (14:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Guide (English or German)
- Beer tasting
- 4 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the guide wearing a blue shirt with the Brussels Walking Tours logo.
- Tour is available in the following languages: English and German.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- A digital copy of your VELTRA voucher shown from a mobile device will be accepted.
|Brussels Belgian Beer Tasting and Food Pairing Walking Tour|
Check-in at 21 Grand Place Square, in Front of Godiva
Start of Tour
Taste 8 of the best Belgian beers
Sample four Belgian beers at an authentic tavern and find some of the oldest pubs in Brussels. Discover the different kinds of beers available and learn more about how the country became popular for this beverage.
Beer and Food Pairing
Learn which kinds of beer is perfect with a mouthwatering grilled steak or a savory pasta from your expert guide! Visit a restaurant in the heart of Brussels and join a food and beer pairing activity. By the end of the tour, you will feel like an expert beer enthusiast!
Tour Ends at Central Brussels