Brussels Gourmet Culinary Evening Walking Tour
Price On Request
Discover Brussels' culinary delights on a walking tour of the city's best kept restaurants! Gain insights about Belgium's history, cuisine and culture while sampling some of its delicacies and treats like mussels, waterzooi and frites! Eat like a local and get to know more about the city's top restaurants for authentic Belgian cuisine. Go on a three-hour long walking tour and savor sumptuous waffles, mussels, sprouts, local wine and more on a evening where history, culture and flavors collide.
- Any cancellations made between 14 business days (19:00 local time) to 7 business days (19:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Guide (English/French/German)
- Wine tasting
- Beer tasting
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Please look for the guide wearing a blue shirt with the Brussels Walking Tours logo.
- Participants below 16 will not be served alcoholic beverages as the legal age of drinking in Brussels is 16.
- Tour is available in the following languages: English, French and German.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- A digital copy of your VELTRA voucher shown from a mobile device will be accepted.
|Brussels Gourmet Culinary Evening Walking Tour|
Check-in at 21 Grand Place, in Front of Godiva
Start of Tour
Taste Authentic Belgian Delicacies
This walking tour of Brussels combines highlights of a Belgian food tour with a tour of the city's history. Taste authentic Belgian fries with mayonnaise, Flemish beef stew and artisan cheese along with the perfect glass of wine!
Where Cuisine Meets Culture
Complement your dinner with the perfect glass of wine, or beer depending on your preference. Your expert guide will also let you in on the country's history, cuisine and culture.
Save the best for last and savor a light and crispy Belgian waffle topped with whipped cream, chocolate and fresh strawberries. Pair the dessert with a cup of steaming cappuccino to complete the meal.
Evening Walk around Brussels
This tour also gives a glimpse into Brussel's night scene. Go around the city and find historical landmarks and tourist attractions like the Royal Galleries. Hop from one restaurant to another while learning more about the events that shaped the country.
Tour Ends at Central Brussels