Full Day Angra dos Reis Cruise with Island and Buffet Lunch
Take on a cruise aboard a schooner, through the beautiful archipelago of Angra Dos Reis, Brazil. Enjoy island hopping & swimming at Cataguases Island, Freguesia's Beach, a blue lagoon and more!
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$149|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$111|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 12 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- You will share the transportation with other customers.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
- If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick-up point.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- At all these stops, passengers have some time to go into water. They only stay at the boat while lunch time.
- All tours take place in the boat, not in the city of Angra dos Reis.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Swimming attire
- Change of clothes
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Full Day Angra dos Reis Cruise with Island and Buffet Lunch|
Pick-up from Select Rio Hotels
Embark on a scenic schooner cruise through the islands of Angra Dos Reis. Take in the striking views of various island coves, sandy beaches and more! Visit Cataguases Island, a must-see blue lagoon and Freguesias Beach. Get to know the island by taking the trail into Ilha Grande.
Swimming in Angra dos Reis Beaches
Take a dip into the clear blue waters of each island. Enjoy swimming among colorful schools of fish! Don't forget to bring your waterproof camera as the archipelago boasts picture-perfect scenery and diverse marine life.
Treat yourself to a scrumptious lunch on board the boat. Choose from hot and cold food items on this self-service buffet and enjoy dining to the sound of calm ocean waves before heading for Piedades pier.
Drop-off at Select Rio Hotels