Full Day Rio Tour: Christ the Redeemer, Santa Teresa & Copacabana Visit
Price On Request
Soak in the beauty of Rio de Janeiro when you visit some of its major sites, including Santa Teresa, Corcovado & Christ the Redeemer! Immerse yourself in the city's culture when you go to Copacabana.
- Any cancellations made after 09:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Tram ride fare
- Round trip subway ticket
- Two (2) local snacks
- One (1) draft beer
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 8 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests who will arrive late on the specified tour start times will be left behind and will not be entitled to a refund.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- You will be joining a group of maximum twelve (12) people in this tour.
- Please note that the order of the attractions visited and the transportation taken might change to better suit the logistics of the day.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Full Day Rio Tour: Christ the Redeemer, Santa Teresa & Copacabana Visit|
Check-in at Copacabana Palace Hotel
Experience how locals commute when you take a subway downtown. Get a grasp on their way of life and observe how they go about their daily lives. Get off at Carioca Station to see the Financial District, Carioca Square & the Aqueducts of Lapa. Then, hop on a tram to make your way to Santa Teresa!
Arrive in Santa Teresa, located on top of a hill and is considered one of Rio's oldest neighborhoods. Stroll along the cobbled streets and take in your amazing view of the city center.
Santa Teresa Attractions
Throughout the years, the neighborhood became an artistic space for many artists. Check out art galleries and bars or visit the Ruins Park that offers you a fantastic view of the downtown Rio de Janeiro and Guanabara Bay.
Head back to the Lapa District and have the opportunity to see a famous street band perform namely, the "Bloca das Carmelitas". After that, make a quick stop at Selaron's Staircase, a set of stairs covered in colorful tiles created by Jorge Selarón as a tribute to the city.
Christ the Redeemer
Get a panoramic view of the of the city at the base of the Statue of Christ. The statue is considered as one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and at 2,300 feet above the city, you are sure to appreciate the major sites of the city, including beaches, mountains, forests and more.
Copacabana and Leme Neighborhoods
Visit the Copacabana and Leme neighborhoods, two of the city's under-the-radar locations. Together with your guide, take a stroll through the area. Learn about the community's way of life and discover some famous spots in town, including the beach.
Check-out at Copacabana Palace Hotel