Half Day Guided Parque Lage Hike to Christ the Redeemer Statue
Take a tour that will surely tap into your adventurous side! Embark on an advanced hike to the top of Corcovado Mountain and see a rewarding view of Rio, along with the famous Christ Redeemer Statue.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$129|
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2.5 hours and is considered an advanced hike.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- There is no age restriction on this tour, but it is recommended for people ages 15 and above.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick-up point.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes is recommended.
- Small backpack
- Entrance fee to the statue costs R$35.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Half Day Guided Parque Lage Hike to Christ the Redeemer Statue|
Pick-up at Select Rio Hotels
Parque Lage Hike to Corcovado Mountain
Begin the hike at Parque Lage, a public park at the foot of Corcovado Mountain and get closer to nature with its lush green surroundings. See quaint mansions and century-old palm trees on your way up to the Christ the Redeemer Statue.
Christ the Redeemer Statue
When in Rio, it is a must to see the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue (admission to the statue is not included in the price). The hike will end at the top of the mountain where a breathtaking panoramic view of the city awaits. Bring out your camera and snap photos for souvenir!
Drop-off at Select Rio Hotels