- Rio de Janeiro
- Half Day Guided Pico da Tijuca Hike with Waterfall Visit
Half Day Guided Pico da Tijuca Hike with Waterfall Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Ascend the 117 stone-carved steps to the top of Pico da Tijuca. Admire the sprawling views of Tijuca Forest's landmarks, Guanabara Bay and the rest of the city. Then, visit a majestic waterfall.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:02-01-2018 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$131|
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Hiking duration is approximately 1.5 hours and is considered a moderate hike.
- Guests with asthma or other respiratory problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- There is no age restriction on this tour, but it recommended for people ages 15 and above.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you would like to avoid picking up and dropping off other passengers, please ask for the last meeting point location when calling to reconfirm or when selecting your pick-up point.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Bottled water
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes is recommended.
- Small backpack
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Half Day Guided Pico da Tijuca Hike with Waterfall Visit|
Pick-up from Select Rio Hotels
Cascatinha Taunay Waterfall
Before the hike begins, stop by the entrance of Tijuca National Park to visit the largest waterfall in Rio. Take a moment to admire this impressive cascade of water falling from a great height. Bring out your camera and take photos of its grandeur!
Visit one of the belvederes of Rio de Janeiro, a charming little Chinese structure placed 380 meters high in Tijuca National Forest. From atop, gaze at the stunning views of lush green jungle and the Guanabara Bay.
Pico da Tijuca's Peak
The trail en route to the peak begins at Bom Retiro. Get ready for an adventurous 1.5-hour hike to the top of Pico da Tijuca. Upon reaching the peak, be rewarded by the astonishing view of Tijuca Forest’s landmarks, the panoramic view of the city buildings & the vast bay of Guanabara, among others.
Drop-off at Select Rio Hotels