Rio de Janeiro Guided Christ the Redeemer Statue Visit with Local Market Tour
Price On Request
Snap that must-have photo at the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio! Ascend to the top of Corcovado mountain and be amazed by the incredible 360-degree views of the city before trying the unique flavors of Rio at a local farmer's market!
- Any cancellations made after 13:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation by private van
- Christ the Redeemer entrance fee
- One (1) savory snack and fruit tasting
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Guests who will arrive late on the specified tour start times will be left behind and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- You will be joining a group of maximum twelve (12) people in this tour.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase.
|Rio de Janeiro Guided Christ the Redeemer Statue Visit with Local Market Tour|
Check-in at Copacabana Palace Hotel
Christ the Redeemer Statue
Don't miss a photo opportunity with one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the iconic Christ the Redeemer Statue. From atop, be captivated by the stunning 360-degree views of the city and its natural beauty.
Make your way to Corcovado Mountain through the Tijuca National Park with your expert guide aboard a private van. See the man-made tropical rainforest thriving right in the city.
After descending, continue to a farmer's market and mingle with the locals, referred to as Cariocas. Taste savory treats and exotic fruits found native in the land. Prepare your taste buds for an exciting experience and get insights you can only learn from the locals!
Check-out at Copacabana Palace Hotel