Santa Teresa and Selaron Steps Guided Walking Tour
Visit one of Rio de Janeiro's hidden gems, the charming neighborhood of Santa Teresa. Discover its thriving art scene and ascend the iconic Selaron Steps, a flight of bright mosaic stairs.
- Any cancellations made after 14:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & up)||$69|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$52|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Bus fare
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 48 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Santa Teresa and Selaron Steps Guided Walking Tour|
Check-in at Cine Odeon
Bus Ride to Santa Teresa
Explore the artistic hilltop district of Santa Teresa, characterized by cobbled streets, colorful buildings, eccentric cocktail bars and chic boutique hotels. Roam around, feel the unique neighborhood's bohemian aura and discover why artists choose to put up studios here.
Visit Parque das Ruinas or Ruins Park, an art gallery built around the ruins of a prominent socialite's mansion. Now the ruins host several open air art shows by different artists from the neighborhood.
Hike up the colorful Selaron Steps, a project of Chilean artist Jorge Selaron for the people of Rio. Marvel at the intricate details of each step, decorated in brightly-hued mosaic tiles and various messages.
Check-out at Cine Odeon