Tijuca Forest Jeep Tour with Optional Botanical Garden Visit
Price On Request
Explore the Tijuca Forest, an urban oasis located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Find yourself in awe as you traverse lush woods and rivers on an open Jeep. Experience the charm of an urban jungle right in the middle of Brazil.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Botanical Garden visit
- Open jeep ride
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 13 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Your exact pick-up time will be determined upon reconfirmation of your booking.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 72 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your VELTRA voucher upon check-in.
|Jeep Tour with Botanical Garden Visit|
Pick-up from Select Rio Hotels
Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden
Get to know some Rio's very own and foreign flora at the Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden. This 54-hectare landscape is home to over 6,500 species of plants, trees, and flowers. Walk among rows of palm trees, see ponds with giant water lilies and admire the towering Red Wood trees.
Tijuca Rainforest Tour
Explore the world's largest urban rainforest in an open Jeep and be amazed at the variety of flora and fauna that can be found here. Pass by Monkey and Taunay Waterfalls and feel the sprays of refreshing mist. Then, enjoy a leisurely 20-30 minute hike on one of the many trails within the forest.
Drop-off at Select Rio Hotels