Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm Private Tour from Siem Reap
Price On Request
Go on an archaeological adventure from Siem Reap and visit Cambodia's most iconic landmark, Angkor Wat. Then, discover the 'Tomb Raider Temple', Ta Prohm, and see the smiling faces in Bayon Temple.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- 1-day Angkor Archaeological Park pass
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 4
- 8 (hrs)
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- The third level of Angkor Wat is not open during Buddhist holidays.
- Option to upgrade the 1-day Angkor pass to a 3-day pass is available (approximately +25 USD). Please inquire with your local guide.
- Cigarette smoking, drinking alcohol and touching the carvings of temples are not allowed.
- There will be several stops for you to purchase snacks and water to keep you hydrated.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate.
- Walking shoes
- Local authorities may refuse entry to tourists who do not follow the dress standards.
|Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm Private Tour from Siem Reap|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Siem Reap
Kick off the private tour at the world's largest Hindu temple and easily the most renowned of the temples within the Angkor Archaeological Park. Admire classic Khmer architecture that have stood the test of time as you explore the grounds.
Bayon in Angkor Thom City
Make your way to Prasat Bayon and see over 200 faces, believed to be of Hindu gods and deities, carved on the temple walls. Discover ancient mythology and historic events illustrated through wall carvings all around the enigmatic temple.
Lunch at a Local Restaurant
Savor the taste of authentic Khmer food served at a local restaurant near the scenic Srah Srang, also known as the "Royal Pool of Ablutions". After lunch, you may go for a stroll around the area and spend some time with the friendly locals.
Ta Prohm Temple
Visit the iconic jungle temple which was made popular by the hit movie Tomb Raider. Ta Prohm is now almost completely engulfed by nature after being abandoned for centuries, making it a sight to truly behold. If time permits, you may end the tour by climbing the pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Siem Reap