Siem Reap Cooking Class with Local Village Experience
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Soak in the tranquility of the Siem Reap countryside on a mini-tour of a local village. Then, learn how to prepare a 3-course Khmer dinner and feast on the flavors of authentic Cambodian cuisine.
- Any cancellations made after 15:30 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Printed recipe card
- Ingredients for 3 dishes
- Cold towel
- Attendance certificate
- Box of spices
- Welcome drink
- Meal (refer to the details in the schedule)
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- English-speaking instructor
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 4 (hrs)
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Alternative meal options are available for vegetarians and guests with allergies and specific dietary requirements. Please indicate your request upon booking.
- Additional beverages are not included in the price but are available for purchase.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Please follow the conservative dress standards by wearing modest clothing covering from shoulders to knees. Loose, lightweight and long clothing are recommended and will also keep you cool in the hot climate.
- Walking shoes
|Siem Reap Cooking Class with Local Village Experience|
Meet Your Guide at the Front Entrance of King’s Road Angkor
Local Village Tour
Start the tour in the heart of the community and make your way through a countryside village. Peer into the everyday lives of the locals as they return from the rice fields with their buffalo and ox carts. Also, learn more about the community as you chat with the locals.
Arrive at an outdoor cooking venue and get introduced to some local herbs at the charming herb garden before the class begins. Enjoy a hands-on lesson on how to whip up a starter, main dish and dessert, as well as a herbal tea. Even learn about simple presentation techniques you can use back home.
Finally, reward yourself with a gastronomic experience featuring the fruits of your labor. You will also be taking home a certificate, a box of spices and recipe card to perfectly replicate your delightful Khmer creations.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Siem Reap