Siem Reap Shinta Mani Angkor Specialized Spa Treatments
Price On Request
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Pamper your body and soul with traditional Khmer healing techniques at the heart of Siem Reap. Experience a variety of specialized spa treatments that provide comfort, relaxation and total serenity.
- Any cancellations made between 2 to 1 hours prior to the activity start time will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 1 hours prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Floral bath
- Manicure or pedicure
- Disposable underwear
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Shinta Mani Spa is located within the French Quarter of Angkor, a 15 minute remork (trishaw) ride from the magnificent Temples of Angkor Wat. Nearby attractions include the Kings Palace and Royal Gardens.
- Arriving late may result in decreased time for your chosen treatment. This is strictly implemented to avoid delay for the next guest.
- Please indicate any medical issues you have that may affect your spa treatment upon booking. This includes but are not limited to skin irritations, high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, skin conditions or pregnancy.
- Participants should not drink alcohol before or after their spa treatment.
|Exclusive Spa Treatment for Women|
Check-in at Shinta Mani Angkor Spa
Tropical Floral Bath
Start your unique spa treatment with a warm floral bath that will leave you feeling refreshed. Soak in warm and scented waters as you prepare yourself for an unparalleled journey to comfort and bliss.
Tanaka Body Cleanser
Revitalize your skin with an exfoliating treatment using Tanaka tree powder. This will be followed by a gentle application of aloe vera, bergamot and mint body gel which help boost your metabolism and rejuvenate the body.
Healthy Set Lunch at the Restaurant
Shinta Mani Signature Massage
A renowned treatment which provides 4 distinct benefits and rolls them into one. Your expert therapist will use various massage techniques that will not only relax the body but will also promote healing and regeneration.
Relieve your skin's dryness with an exfoliating blend of green tea and bamboo shoot extract. This facial treatment also nourishes your skin, leaving you with a revitalized glow and a lighter complexion.
Manicure or Pedicure
Lastly, choose between a manicure or a pedicure to end your revitalizing experience.
Check-out at Shinta Mani Angkor Spa