Niagara Falls Day Trip with Cruise and Lunch Buffet
Price On Request
Take in the sights at the Niagara Falls National Park and join a cruise to the base of the Horseshoe Falls. Visit various viewpoints and cap the excursion with some wine at a local winery at Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Any cancellations made after 10:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Lunch buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 15 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
For Toronto airport hotels, make your way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto for your complimentary pick-up service.
Pick-up and drop-off for Mississauga locations is available upon request.
There is a public parking lot on Edward Street (across from the bus terminal at the northwest corner of Bay and Edward Streets) which charges approximately 19 CAD.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please inform the activity provider 72 hours prior to your tour if your party requires a wheelchair accessible vehicle. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed
- Children four (4) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not operating.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 72 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
|Niagara Falls Day Trip with Cruise and Lunch Buffet|
Pick-up at Select Downtown Toronto Hotels
Drive to Niagara Falls
Niagara Whirlpool/Niagara Helicopter (Optional, additional fee)
Stop by the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, a natural whirlpool that goes as deep as 125 feet. Here you may opt to join a helicopter tour at your expense.
Hornblower Niagara Cruise
Witness the Niagara Falls up close as you take a cruise down to the base of Horseshoe Falls aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Stand in awe as you watch the water come crashing down from above. Be sure to capture photos from this breathtaking view!
After the cruise, head to the Fallsview Dining Room in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel. Partake in a filling buffet lunch and get a chance to relax while looking out at the panoramic views of Niagara Falls.
Table Rock Complex
View the thundering waters of the Horsehoe Falls at the Table Rock Complex, a guest center that features lookout points only yards away from the Falls. Spend some leisure time here to take photos, shop for souvenirs or just to admire the falls from the view points.
Continue to Niagara-on-the-Lake, a quaint town located at the mouth of the Niagara River. Here, enjoy your free time by exploring and acquainting yourself with the history and heritage of the town. To cap off the tour, visit a local winery and sample some of the finest wines Ontario has to offer.
Return to Toronto
Drop-off at Select Downtown Toronto Hotels