Niagara Falls Sightseeing with Evening Lights Cruise from Toronto with Dinner
Take a trip from Toronto to enjoy some wine at a local winery then continue to Niagara Falls. Partake in a buffet dinner and go on sightseeing cruise to see how the falls are illuminated at night.
- Any cancellations made after 13:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$185|
|Child (Age 5-11)||$114|
|Infant (Age 0-4)||$0|
- Dinner buffet
- Transportation fee
- Cruise fee
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 10 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 10 (hrs)
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Please inform the activity provider 72 hours prior to your tour if your party requires a wheelchair accessible vehicle. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Children four (4) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- You must have a printed copy of your VELTRA voucher to present upon check-in. You will not be able to participate in this activity if you only have a digital copy on your mobile device.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
- The fireworks display over the Falls is only available during Fridays (subject to Niagara Parks Commission, schedule and weather permitting).
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Printed VELTRA voucher
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- Sweatshirt / light jacket
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 72 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Niagara Falls Sightseeing with Evening Lights Cruise from Toronto with Dinner|
Check-in at the Toronto Motor Coach Terminal
Drive to Niagara Falls
Start off the tour with a visit to a local winery by the Niagara Peninsula countryside and get to sample some of the finest wines Ontario has to offer.
Continue to Niagara-on-the-Lake, a quaint town located at the mouth of the Niagara River. Here, enjoy your free time by exploring and acquainting yourself with the history and heritage of the town.
Niagara Whirlpool/Niagara Helicopter (Optional, additional fee)
Stop by the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids, a natural whirlpool that goes as deep as 125 feet. You may also opt to join a helicopter tour at an additional fee.
Table Rock Complex
View the thundering waters of the Horsehoe Falls at the Table Rock Complex, a guest center that features lookout points only yards away from the Falls.
Head to the Fallsview Restaurant in the Sheraton on the Falls Hotel for a filling buffet dinner and a chance to relax while looking out at panoramic views of the Falls.
Hornblower Niagara Cruise
Witness the Niagara Falls up close as you take a cruise down to the base of Horseshoe Falls aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise. Watch the natural wonder glow as 21 xenon lights illuminate the Falls, creating an even more memorable experience.
Check-out at the Toronto Motor Coach Terminal