Vancouver City and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Half Day Sightseeing Tour
Price On Request
Cruise through the streets and skyscrapers of Vancouver. See its top sites like Stanley Park and Canada Place before escaping to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park for an afternoon with nature. Take photos of the scenery!
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- Admission fee
- 6 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Guests should be in the lobby of their hotel at the pick-up time listed above to ensure an on-time tour departure.
- The Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and Cliffwalk are not accessible for guests in wheelchairs or crutches. The rest of the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, however, is accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Children 12 years old and below must be accompanied by at least one (1) adult.
- Folding wheelchairs, walkers and strollers are allowed on tour. Accessible buses are subject to availability.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Drop-off at Vancouver International Airport is available after the completion of the tour.
- Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance and size of the group.
- No pets are allowed on board with the exception of registered service dogs.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Guests are allowed to bring their luggage with them on this tour. There is a maximum of 2 luggage per person.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 72 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Vancouver City and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Half Day Sightseeing Tour|
Pick-up at Select Downtown Vancouver, North Vancouver and Richmond Hotels
Upon pick-up, head to downtown Vancouver, the life of the city. Be amazed at the urban cityscapes, parks perched beside the sea and ancient rainforests. Pass through highlights such as Canada Place and the Arts and Financial Districts.
Take a short visit to Stanley Park and learn about the First Nations Totem Poles. See Pacific Ocean views from the shores outlining the green tranquil space of the park.
Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Set out on an adventure at the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park where old growth cedar trees are bountiful and the Capilano River lies directly beneath you. Cross the 140-meter suspension bridge that offers nothing but unparalleled views of serene nature.
Granville Island Market, Chinatown and Gastown
Feast your senses as you make your way to Granville Island Market, a hub for artisan goods including local food, coffee, tea and hand-made crafts and artworks you won't see anywhere else. Proceed to Chinatown afterwards before ending the tour at the historic Gastown.
Drop-off at Select Downtown Vancouver, North Vancouver and Richmond Hotels