Beijing Ancient Altar, Lama Temple and Panda Garden Private Tour
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Join this private tour to Lama Temple, one of the largest Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in the world. Visit the Ancient Farmer Altar and get to see cuddly giant Panda at the Panda Garden, Beijing Zoo.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (22:59 local time) to 2 business days (22:59 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 22:59 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2017 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult/Child (Age 0 & Up)||$217|
- All admission fees
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Beijing Ancient Altar, Lama Temple and Panda Garden Private Tour|
Pick-up from Beijing Hotels
Visit the Lama Temple, also known as Yonghe Temple, the most important Tibetan Buddhist temples and one of the largest in the world. Its architecture and design is a combination of Han Chinese and Tibetan styles. Get to see cultural relics, sculptures and Buddhist arts, as well as the gardens.
Witness the living national treasure in China, the giant Panda in Beijing Zoo. The cute and cuddly pandas are rare and endangered animals.
Ancestral Farmer Altar
After a delicious Chinese lunch, proceed to the Ancestral Farmer Altar, built in 1420 A.D. in tribute to Emperor Shennong or "the divine farmer" who taught his people about agriculture. Also, inside is a museum where you will learn about the ancient Chinese architecture and agriculture.
Drop-off at Beijing Hotels