Beijing Full Day Historical Tour with Summer Palace and Panda Garden Visits
Embrace the vibrant culture of Beijing by seeing favorite sites such as the Summer Palace, the Lama Temple, and the Panda Garden. Learn about the significance of these places to Chinese society. This tour is the second part of the Historic Beijing tour series. While not required, it is highly recommended to join the first part for a more in-depth cultural experience. See the related tours below:
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$84|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$65|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Beijing Full Day Historical Tour with Summer Palace and Panda Garden Visits|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Start the tour with a visit to the Yonghe Lamasery, more commonly known as the Lama Temple. This structure is the most renowned Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet and is a fine example of an architectural wonder with Han, Mongolian, Manchurian and Tibetan influences.
Visit a favorite tourist attraction in Beijing. Make your way to the Panda Garden and be charmed by the adorable pandas. Bring your camera and capture their cuteness as they munch on their favorite snack!
Journey to the Summer Palace, a majestic complex of lush landscape, lakes, and palaces. Enjoy a stroll in this UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at the amazing horticulture in the area.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing