Beijing Great Wall of China Badaling Section Full Day Tour with Ming Tombs Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Ascend the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Also, explore the Changling Tomb in the sacred Ming Tombs, burial grounds to 13 of the 16 Ming emperors.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:25-01-2017 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: All Days
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$108|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$85|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Beijing Great Wall of China Badaling Section Full Day Tour with Ming Tombs Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
The Great Wall of China Badaling Section
Travel to the Great Wall and climb its Badaling section, the most popular section of the wall. Admire the impressive architecture and marvel at the panoramic views from the top.
Beijing Jade Factory
Learn the difference between real jade and other stones. Put your bargaining skills to the test and shop for accessories, figurines and other jade products.
Visit Changling, the largest of the thirteen mausoleums of the Ming Tombs. Dating back to the year 1413, the tomb is divided into three connecting courtyards with magnificent architecture and heart-stopping views.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing