Beijing Hutong Half Day Tour by Rickshaw
Ride a rickshaw and explore the traditional alleyways of Beijing called "hutongs." Climb a bell tower to see a bird's eye view, talk to a Chinese family and drop by a tea house. Fast disappearing with the rapid growth of China, 'hutongs' are narrow lanes or alleyways that connect traditional neighborhoods. See the fascinating landscapes these hutongs offer as you go on a rickshaw ride through the city and enjoy a view from above by climbing a bell tower. Best of all, get a feel of what life in Beijing is like as the tour takes you to a Chinese family for good old chit-chat.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 13 & Up)||$80|
|Child (Age 3-12)||$64|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Rickshaw ride
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- 07:30, 13:00
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Beijing Hutong Half Day Tour by Rickshaw|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Get a feel of what life in Beijing is like with a rickshaw ride through its hutongs. Learn more about the stories and traditions that make these communities special. Then, climb a local bell tower for panoramic aerial views of the city.
Meet a Chinese Family
Stop by a house in the area and have the opportunity to get to know a Chinese family. Feel free to ask about how China's economic growth has affected their daily lives as well as their customs and traditions.
Stop for refreshments at a local tea house and appreciate the many faces of China, as you taste local delights and delicacies.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing