Classic Beijing Full Day Historical Tour with Summer Palace Visit
Tours not marked Instant booking may take 48 hours of confirmation from supplier. Please book tickets while keeping this time for getting back with confirmation
Relive China's golden days by visiting some of Beijing's famous landmarks such as the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace. Stop by the Pearl Market for a unique shopping experience. Immerse yourself in the rich history of China by going to top Beijing landmarks. See Tiananmen Square and learn about the influence of communism in the country. Visit the Forbidden City and marvel at its architecture. Get to see other tourist attractions, namely the Temple of Heaven and the Summer Palace.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Prices Starts From:01-01-2014 Ends On:01-01-2038 Available Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
|Adult (Age 12 & Up)||$122|
|Child (Age 3-11)||$97|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Passport is required to enter the Forbidden City. Please don't forget to bring your passport with you on the tour.
|Classic Beijing Full Day Historical Tour with Summer Palace Visit|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Learn about the history and rise of communism in China as brought about by the rise in power of Chairman Mao Zedong while at Tiananmen Square.
Travel to the regal landmark that is the Forbidden City, which has been the seat of power since the reign of Emperor Yong Le of the Ming Dynasty. Inside, the Palace Museum also exhibits various art available for public viewing. *Passports are required to enter the Forbidden City.
Temple of Heaven
See the largest temple in China, the Temple of Heaven. Whereas the religious structure previously served as a sacrificial altar in the past, these days, tourists flock to the site for its striking Chinese architecture that dates back to the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
Wander around the grounds of one of Beijing's premier parks, Summer Palace, which is a complex surrounded by gardens, lakes and several palaces. It is also here that the world's longest art gallery can be found.
From electronic products to traditional clothing, the Pearl Market is your one-stop-shop for local goods and services. Put your haggling skills to the test and get a good bargain as you shop for souvenirs and other memorabilia.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing