Essential Beijing Private Tour with the Great Wall at Badaling
Join this tour and see the most coveted sights of Beijing! Ascend to the Badaling section of the Great Wall of China and marvel at incredible views atop. Visit the Forbidden City and let its antiques and treasures intrigue you.
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$159|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- Charter fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00, one (1) night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Dressing & Items to Bring
Requirement(s) - other
- Please call the activity provider 24 hours before your activity to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Passport is required to enter the Forbidden City. Please don't forget to bring your passport with you on the tour.
|Essential Beijing Private Tour with the Great Wall at Badaling|
Pick-up from Select Hotels in Beijing
Wander around the Tiananmen Square and see various halls and monuments, including the Tiananmen Tower, the Great Hall of the People, Monument to the People's Heroes and the Chairman Mao Zedong Memorial Hall.
From Tiananmen Square, walk to the Forbidden City and check out its 180-acre collection of antiques and treasures representing China's history. *Passports are required to enter the Forbidden City. Please don't forget to bring your passport with you on the tour.
Great Wall of China Badaling Section
See the picturesque scenery from the Badaling section of the Great Wall. Be amazed at the architecture of this medieval wonder of the world and the well-preserved structure of its most popular sites.
Longdi Jade Factory
Learn the difference between real jade and other stones. Put your bargaining skills to the test and shop for accessories, figurines and other jade products.
Drop-off at Select Hotels in Beijing