Great Wall at Mutianyu Small Group Tour from Beijing with Local Lunch
Price On Request
Climb the remarkable structure that is the Great Wall of China, one of the ancient wonders of the world. Get a head start on other crowds as you witness its historic brilliance early in the morning. Spend the day hiking the Great Wall, one of the must-see attractions in China. Expect an in-depth and intimate tour as you travel with a small group. Visit the Mutianyu site of the wall and do not miss out on the numerous photo opportunities upon reaching the top.
- Any cancellations made after 07:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 7 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
a. Take the Dengshikou Station, Metro Line 5, Exit A.
b. Turn left, then turn left at the Dengshikou Dajie, Sunworld is 250m down Dengshikou street on the left hand side of the road.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
- Please note that in accordance to the Chinese law, all travelers need to provide their name, gender, nationality, passport number and birth date upon booking. Failure to do so could result in a traveler not being able to join the tour or for the entire group to be denied access to the Great Wall.
- Passports are required to visit the Great Wall. Please do not forget to bring your passport with you on the day of the tour.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
|Great Wall at Mutianyu Small Group Tour from Beijing with Local Lunch|
Meet Your Guide at Sunworld Hotel
The Great Wall of China at Mutianyu
Drive outside of Beijing and head for the Great Wall of China. Trek up the steep steps of Mutianyu—the wall's most restored site—and take in the amazing view upon reaching the top. An alternative way to reach the top is to take a cable car ride at your own expense.
Climb to the watchtowers and hear about some of the Wall's myths and legends from your local guide. In the past, these watchtowers served as a storage for fuels and food and shelter for soldiers. It also served as a vantage point to watch enemy movement.
Have lunch at a local restaurant and sample Chinese specialties before heading back to Beijing. If you wish to continue exploring, don't hesitate to ask your guide for suggestions.
Tour Ends at Sunworld Hotel