Taiji Boxing Lesson with Authentic Chinese Breakfast in Beijing
Price On Request
Learn the art of Taiji or Tai Chi as it is popularly known from a local master. Wander around the Drum and Bell Tower area before heading to a local restaurant for some authentic Chinese dishes.
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- Taiji lesson fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 12 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
- 2 (hrs)
- Proof of age for children must be presented on the day of the tour. Participants may be required to pay the difference between adult and child rates by failing to provide proof of age for participating children.
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 participants.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - other
- Participants 18 years old and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
|Taiji Boxing Lesson with Authentic Chinese Breakfast in Beijing|
Meet Your Guide at Shichahai Metro Station (Line 8), Outside of Exit C
Drum and Bell District Tour
From Shichahai Metro Station, the tour starts with a quick stroll around Drum and Bell district. These 13th-century towers played a variety of roles during its construction and are now considered as one of the hottest tourist spots in Central Beijing.
Taiji Boxing Lesson
Follow the lead of a Taiji Master as you perform slow, flowing and rhythmic movements. Taiji is known for its deep connection to the mystical concept of Yin-Yang and the harmony between man and nature. Learn basic martial arts while gaining deeper insight into oriental wisdom.
Authentic Chinese Breakfast
After your invigorating Taiji lesson, treat yourself to an authentic Chinese food experience! Feast on local delicacies such as steamed buns, fried dough sticks and stewed pork liver. Before your tour ends, ask your guide about local dining and shopping spots to get the most out of your visit.
Tour Ends at Drum and Bell Tower Area