Chengdu Hotpot Feast and Market Walking Tour
Get to know the culture and cuisine of Chengdu through this walking tour. Sample a variety of snacks and street food and drink up some local tea and fruit wine. Indulge in a full hotpot feast and brave the spices of Sichuan cuisine.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult (Age 16-85)||$90|
|Child (Age 4-15)||$41|
|Infant (Age 0-3)||$0|
- Homemade Chinese liquor
- Hotpot feast
- Fruit wine
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Min Qty: 2 & Max Qty: 10
- 3 (hrs)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
Specific check-in details will be provided once your booking has been confirmed.
Please arrive at the check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your method of travel accordingly.
- This activity operates regardless of weather.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking; substitutes may not always be available.
- Note that specific check-in details will be provided by email once your booking has been confirmed.
- Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to the start time. Note that traffic during rush hour can take some extra time, so plan your means of travel appropriately.
- Children three (3) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The activity schedule is subject to change depending on the vendors' operating hours.
- This tour is not recommended for vegans/vegetarians due to the meat broth in the hotpot soup.
Dressing & Items to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
|Chengdu Hotpot Feast and Market Walking Tour|
Meet Your Guide at Exit B of the Kuangzhaixiangzi Alley Subway Station
Start your tour with a visit to a local teahouse. Get to enjoy tea and snacks at a beautiful courtyard while appreciating the historical atmosphere and architecture of the place. Enjoy some leisure time before proceeding with the day's activities
Chengdu Wet Market
Continue your trip to a wet market, where you can see and learn about the spices and ingredients essential to Sichuan cuisine. Try some homemade Chinese liquor, marinated with herbs and fruits and truly get a feel of the local market culture.
Sichuan Hotpot Feast
Enjoy a full hotpot feast served in true Chengdu fashion. Savor local dishes and indulge in the harmony of flavors that the different ingredients create. Dip various kinds of meat and vegetables in two types of broth and fret not about the spice as a delicious, non-spicy soup is also available.
End the night with a visit to a boutique bar, where you can try their locally brewed fruit wine.
Tour Ends On Site