Yangshuo Moon Hill, Big Banyan, and West Street with Yulong River Bamboo Rafting
Uncover Yangshuo's highlights while learning its rich history and culture. Discover the Moon Hill, the Big Banyan Tree, and West Street. Hop on a bamboo raft for a tour along the Yulong River. Situated southeast of Guilin City, Yangshuo has a unique geography with over 1,400 years of history and traditional culture. The diverse ethnic minority groups including Hui, Zhuang, and Yao enrich the land with folk customs as can be seen in their various festivals. The famous Li River also traverses the county and provides Yangshuo a most beautiful scenery. Along the river, thousands of hills stand with different expressions, making for a truly remarkable sight!
- Any cancellations made between 6 business days (16:00 local time) to 2 business days (16:00 local time) prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 50% of the total amount.
- Any cancellations made after 16:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
|Adult/Child (Age 3 & Up)||$259|
|Infant (Age 0-2)||$0|
- All admission fees
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
Min/Max Quantity To Book
- Max Qty: 7 (Maximum tickets can be booked)
Check In/Pickup Location Details
A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 09:00 PM one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Children two (2) years old and under are free, but will need to sit on a parent or guardian's lap if there are no available seats.
- The tour guide will be carrying a sign board with your name on it. Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to the departure time.
- A local representative will call you or leave a message at your hotel room at about 21:00 one night prior to your tour date to confirm the exact pick-up details.
- Should there be no messages left for you, please contact the tour operator 24 hours before the service. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
|Yangshuo Moon Hill, Big Banyan, and West Street with Yulong River Bamboo Rafting|
Pick-up from Your Hotel in Yangshuo
Marvel at the peculiar shape of the Moon Hill, a hill with a natural arch and a moon-shaped hole in the center. It is considered to be one of the icons of Yangshuo.
Big Banyan Tree
See the ancient Big Banyan Tree, a giant tree with twisted roots and gnarled branches. It is over 1,400 years old and is known for being a romantic spot.
Bamboo Raft Tour on Yulong River
Enjoy a cruise along the Yulong River while riding a bamboo raft. Relax while watching a scenic view of green hills. crystal waters and ancient bridges.
Dubbed "Global Village" by locals, West Street is an area packed with foreigners, consisting of both tourists and residents alike. Enjoy a spirited afternoon as you explore shops and cafes.
Drop-off at Your Hotel in Yangshuo